- Patrick Mavros has not only created some of the most extraordinary silver sculptures in Africa, he has created around them an environment just as extraordinary, in which he lives and works. The workshops, the family homestead, the wildlife sanctuary, the offices and reception, together with his wonderful sales studio, are all built so as to form a small village on his estate in the wild hills outside Harare in Zimbabwe.
- This unique online gallery opens up to you nearly 500 pieces of Mavros’ work spanning his 27 year career as a carver and sculptor.
- International retail stores are located in Mauritius and England.
- Unique Necklaces, Bracelets, Choker, Pendant Stones made by hand.
- Crystal Passion trades in jewelry, polished and tumbled stones. All stones have been mined in Zimbabwe.
- We are situated in Harare where all our products are being manufactured.
The stones are best quality.
Honey Jewellery (Zimbabwe branch)
- Since 1995 Honey Fashion Accessories have made women feel great, not only about themselves but also about friends, family and their community. Honey is a dynamic, innovative and exciting direct-to-customer company that trades in luxurious, high-quality, affordable fashion accessories.
- The Honey range of products includes jewellery – rings and things – , watches and bags. Honey’s affordable elegance makes it possible to be beautiful everyday.
- Head Office is located in South Africa. International branches include Zimbabwe, Mosambique, Ukraine, Greece, Australia, Brazil, Canada and California, USA.
Element Jewellery (Zimbabwe branch)
- UK supplier of fine contemporary jewellery, silver jewellery and wedding jewellery. Categories include silver rings, earrings, pendants, bracelets and necklaces.
- Whether you’re looking for the ultimate piece of contemporary jewellery or a truly unique piece of handmade jewellery, we genuinely want our customers to love each and every purchase.
- DuttsonRocks is a leading ethical diamond jewellers based in London, offering its clients a bespoke gem buying service. Established in 2002 by diamond expert Neil Duttson, DuttsonRocks takes the uncertainty out of purchasing diamonds, ensuring that they are conflict free.
- Neil understands from experience that his clients prefer to get fully involved in the process from selecting the right diamond to the design of their exclusive piece of jewellery, knowing at the same time where their gem of choice has been sourced from and receiving expert advice from the Rock Doctor.
- Offers Platinum Wedding Rings in Zimbabwe.
- wedding rings in zimbabwe
- wedding rings zimbabwe
- wedding rings in harare
- Zimbabwe wedding rings
- engagement rings in zimbabwe
- wedding rings for sale in zimbabwe
- wedding rings harare zimbabwe
- engagement rings zimbabwe
- gold wedding rings in zimbabwe
- wedding rings harare