Wedding Venues in Harare Zimbabwe
The Stanley and Livingstone at Victoria Falls
- There are many wedding venues in Harare Zimbabwe and the elegant Stanley and Livingstone is first on our list. It is set within the game-rich Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve, just 10-minutes drive away from the world famous Victoria Falls (one of the 7 Wonders of the World).
- Zimbabwe’s Leading Hotel, this boutique hotel allows you to experience one of Africa’s great highlights and the myriad adventures available around Victoria Falls, in utmost glamour and style.
- We customize wedding to suit the couple, so the wedding can be held indoors or out in the beautiful garden of our property which is on the edge of the Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve.
- Honeymoon vacations local attractions: A wealth of activities is on offer; from game-drives and lion walking safaris, to the numerous adrenaline activities on offer at the Victoria Falls and Zambezi River. Of course, a guided tour of Victoria Falls, one of the most compelling sites in the world, is a must-see!
Great Zimbabwe Hotel
- You cannot find accommodation closer to the Great Zimbabwe Monument or Zimbabwe ruins, than the Great Zimbabwe Hotel. We are located less than a kilometre from Zimbabwe’s famous World Heritage Site and offer you the opportunity to see as much of this remarkable place as possible. The Great Zimbabwe Hotel is only 20 km from Masvingo.
- The close proximity of the Great Zimbabwe World Heritage Site, also makes the Great Zimbabwe Hotel a very popular wedding venue in Zimbabwe.
- The Great Zimbabwe Hotel is also able to host conferences. There are two conference rooms – a smaller venue for up to 100 delegates, and a larger venue for up to 250 delegates.
Lake Kariba Houseboats
- Lake Kariba is a unique place of outstanding beauty and unforgettable scenery. This vast man-made lake is surrounded by excellent national parks in both Zimbabwe and Zambia and really is a special place to take a safari, either by boat or on foot.
- Wedding locations on Lake Kariba, Zimbabwe, offering a exotic bush wedding or on a luxury cruise boat on Lake Kariba. Privacy and exclusivity for your wedding day.
- The lake has a wide range of excitement and wonder to offer the traveler. Whether game viewing from a distance on a houseboat, viewing closer to the shore from a tender or walking into the parks with a professional guide, there really is something for everyone.
A ‘Zambezi River Lodge
- A’Zambezi River Lodge is Rainbow Hotels’ proud flagbearer at Victoria Falls, one of the Seven Wonders of the Natural World. A’Zambezi is equally proud of its reputation for service excellence, and strives to ensure no guest leaves untouched by our warm ubuntu (‘people caring for people’) spirit; welcoming, accommodating and making our home your home in Victoria Falls.
- Victoria Falls lies within a protected national park, and the A’Zambezi enjoys the only hotel site on the banks of the river. From your base at A’Zambezi, you are minutes from Victoria Falls town (5km) and the mighty falls themselves.
- Provides romantic wedding location, Sunset cruises from your doorstep, swimming pool and poolside barbecues and tours to local African village are among its activities.
- After Victoria Falls, Antelope Park is Zimbabwe’s most popular and stunning travel destination! BACK INTO THE WILD! Anteloepe Park is home to the world famous ALERT lion rehabilitation programme, as seen in the major UK TV documentary series – LION COUNTRY.
- As the bridal party approaches, drum rhythms and vocal harmonies greet her arrival – the awaiting groom stands transfixed by the vision. From the far side of the valley, his beautiful bride is arriving on the back of the most enigmatic animals of all time, an elephant!
- Stepping out onto the elephant ramp platform, the sweeping Midlands bushveld landscape provides a stunning backdrop for this once in a lifetime celebration. This is Antelope Park… one of the most romantic, unique wedding venues in Zimbabwe.
Bushman Rock Safari
- Bushman Rock Estate, one of Zimbabwe’s oldest established vineyards and wineries, is situated just 40km to the east of Harare in the heart of the Namasanga River valley.
- Boasting beautiful views of the surrounding granite outcrops, this unique boutique vineyard and family estate is able to offer an exceptional setting for any romantic and enchanting wedding or celebration.
- Our vineyards, lodges, winery and thatched chapel overlook picturesque lakes and are all surrounded by natural masasa, munondo and acacia woodlands, offering a choice of perfect settings for that special occasion.
The Nesbitt Castle
- There is no more fitting a place for a wedding feast than in our enchanting Grand Tented Pavilion, the last word in gracious dining. Up to 300 guests can be seated and treated to a delectable buffet, all served by our highly trained, discreet staff.
- For the more intimate wedding party we have The Conference Centre. Our Conference Centre can easily be transformed into just the right setting for smaller weddings. Seating 50 people for a dinner party and up to 80 for a cocktail style bash, it is the perfect intimate venue to impress family and friends.
- The Coach House Restaurant – This award winning restaurant seats up to 30 people for smaller more personal wedding receptions. Set upstairs from our cozy, Irish-style pub, the Coach House Restaurant, offers fine dining to your chosen guests in a more intimate setting.
- Dunhuramambo has perfected the art of pampering guests in exclusive safari tours. Our footprint in Zimbabwe embraces some of the country’s most breathtaking destinations; from world-famous Kariba Houseboats to the untouched wilderness at our lodges , Chengeta, Pamuzinda and Shumba.
- We offer Safari Weddings! We realise how important your wedding day is to you and we pride ourselves in offering a truly memorable occasion. Whether it is a sunset wedding under the Fig Tree on the plains or an elegant luncheon in our stunning marquee – we can offer an unforgettable experience for both you and your guests.
- Of special interest to our brides and grooms are the elephant interactions which make for amazing wedding photographs.
- Bumi Hills Safari Lodge is situated on top of a hill approximately 55km south west of Kariba town. With the Zambezi escarpment as its backdrop, the well-known Bumi Hills Safari Lodge overlooks the foreshore below and the vastness of Lake Kariba.
- Bumi Hills can offer an enticing variety of wedding services and links only with the finest wedding planners, photographers and decorators to enhance and ensure lifelong memories of this special occasion.
- Apart from safaris and other activities, Bumi Hills offers an array of facilities that delight our guests. At centre stage are the infinity swimming pool, terrace cocktail bar and the wellness spa, each with awe-inspiring vistas over the lake and the game-rich shoreline.
- Mobile: +263 722 816 602
- Premium hidden jewel, private, affordable, beautiful garden wedding venue. Can accommodate up to 500 guests.
- The Premium Wedding Venue
- wedding venues in zimbabwe
- zimbabwe wedding venues
- wedding venues in harare zimbabwe
- zim wedding venues
- wedding venue in zimbabwe harare
- indoor wedding venues in harare
- garden wedding venues zimbabwe harare
- top wedding venues in harare
- highlands park wedding venue harare
- wedding venue